Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2 pages done this week

I went to a product preview at NZScrapbook for the new kaiser range. We made this LO & I won the whole range of owl paper (which I am giving to mum cos she loves owls)


I started on this LO of Nicola's ballet recital weeks go as part of a challenge on the Sketchbook website. The challenge was to use Christmas paper in a non- Christmas LO. I did complete 1 on time, see previous posts, but didn't really like it. This 1 uses paper from the same Heidi Grace Jolly & Bright pack, aswell as pink bling & lime bazzil. Don't u LOVE the duck? (from NZScrapbook). The ballet dancers are just from the $2 shop!

1 comment:

Danice said...

Oh yes! the duck is brilliant! and good work on the preview layout.. im not sure where mine is, i did get it out of car, but i cant find my owl brads !