Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I like this 1...

I am really happy with this LO. I used texture paste for the first time (on frame & letters) then rubbed over with metallic rub-ons. Think it looks really cool. I played with the photo in Photoshop using different textures for the little pics.
Considering the original photo had someone pulling funny face in it, I thin it came up well. This is a closer view of texture on frame.

I have been daydreaming, you know, what would you do if you won Lotto, etc. I wanna go here>>>>It is a church in France called Notre Dame du Haut, Ronchamp. It was designed the late French/Swiss architect Le Corbusier in 1954-6. It has these amazing stained glass windows set ino walls up to 7 feet thick! Doesn't it look amazing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the black and red in your layout.Great photo's.

Nice to meet you in blog world.

Anonymous said...

IF I LOOK AFTER THE KID CAN WE COME TOO!!! it looks awesome - like a smurf house!
pam