Sunday, February 15, 2009

Top Gear Rules!

It's been a busy weekend.

Firstly we went to Top Gear Live on Friday night. It was awesome. I spent the evening drooling over spunky Richard Hammond & Greg Murphy. I was so close to the Hamster I could see his 'crows feet' around his eyes, hehe. The driving skills of there guys was amazing. They even played car soccer with 3 Suizuki Swifts each side. The hand break turns, drifts, etc were mind boggling!!! The number of times they almost hit each other, my heart was in my mouth often. However my lungs were full of smoke from the burning tyres........
Then we had a leaving do for one of Scotts work mates.
Then we had a room in the Heritage Hotel. Valentines Day was
our 18th anniversary of being together. We haven't been to a hotel since before the kids were born, 9 years ago!!! It was lovely to sleep in air conditioned comfort knowing we weren't gonna be woken up at the crack of dawn by the kids. However somebody decided to play the piano i the atruium in the wee hours (about 7am) and woke me up!!!!! Think we should have got a discount for that! LOL
Look at what my wonderful husband got me!!!! YAY I finally have an ipod. I hate those silly headphones that come with it, they give me a head-ache. I'm so excting I am curretly downloading songs onto it, the first bill is gonna be huge! I wonder how long it will take me to fill it????

Scrapbooking......the first LO is my take on a NZS class we went to a couple of weeks ago. Mine is very different, but so ME! I have been meanng to do a LO about my car for ages cos I love it.

Finally.....we had Daniel's registation for hockey this morning, not that anything starts until May. He is very excited as you can see, so now we have both kids counting down til May.

No comments: