Sunday, June 14, 2009

the other 1 for week 5.....

This is the other Lo I was working on for week 5. I just wasn't 'feeling' it, but Nicola & I finished this afternoon. It's ok, wanted this moment documented but the colours in the pics came out weird cos they were taken In the dark! Nicola & I love our morning snuggles, but I am worried she will grow out of it one day :-( I hand cut the stars (I don't know why I didn't use the cricut) & kindy glitz then dimensional magic them. They are hung from moon & eyelet border with wire threaded with beads. I made the star shaker box, but I put to much glitter in it & sealed it so well it would break if i tried to take any out, lol. The Moon was printed on the paper, so I cut it out, mounted it on chipboard, kindy glitz & dimensional magic it.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi,that is a wonderfull layout,its sad they grow out of cuddles isnt it,i have 2 boys,one was so cuddly i miss the big hugs.

Kerry-Sue Thomson said...

She is still very cuddly, but i am sure it will happen 1 day. Cuddles is 1 of those little things in life that are really important.

Christine said...

I love this page-especially the colors-we get so caught up in color sometimes we forget how pretty a white page can look!