Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spice Up your life!

I started this LO for the last Craft Tart Challenge, but it wasn't feeling very distressed. I painted the Union Jack onto a piece of paper then put vellum in front of it cos it was to bright & I felt the photo didn't stand out enough. I did play with the photo a bit, the old fashioned way with scissors not photoshop! I gave my arm a bit of lipo-suction & cut Melissa out & lowered her a bit (she was a full head higher than everyone else & was making the page unbalanced). hehe!!!
I must say I am enjoying the sudden influx of Michael Jackson songs on the radio, I had forgotten half of them. He sure was amazing.

1 comment:

Megan R said...

That layout is awesome! I love that you gave yourself liposuction. if only it was that easy in real life huh :o) You guys rocked that costume. I can't wait to see what you come up with next time!