Sunday, September 27, 2009

More school layouts

I am still working my way through the kids school photos.It is amazing to see how much they had grown, you don't notice when you see them everyday. So now I have decided I should make a frame for their photos to show their growth, (not that I have finished the LO's yet).
For the 2007 LO I used my alcohol inks to colour the frame & the numbers. Not sure if they were such a good purchase, they are really cool but I don't have many glossy things to use them on. Dora & friends were cut from stickers of Nicola's cos she loved Dora. For the 2006 LO I used the butterfly left over from the LO we did at the retreat. Theses daycare LO's are much more colourful than the school ones, so I thought I would go with that. Those are sequins around the main pic.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

These layouts rock Kerry-Sue...