Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Long weekend is over :-(

We had a good weekend. On Saturday I slept in & then we went to Dress Mart & got Scott some new shoes. The kids really enjoyed being dragged around, NOT! They spent their pocket money on Friday night. Daniel got a Club Penguin thing & Nicola got a cute soft toy tiger which I have had to make a collar, lead & name badge for. I have been wanting a new pair of casual shoes & I didn't see anything I liked at Dress Mart so I spent Saturday night on the net researching, & look what I found! Aren't they cool? I got the black/silver ones. They are like Melissa's ones that I have been coveting. On Sunday we took the kids to the Botanical gardens in Manurewa, Nicola went there on her class trip on Friday so she wanted to show it to us. I got sun burnt!!!! Unfortunately the kids didn't feel like posing for photos so I still don't have 1 for the present I am making. Then we had friends over for the first BBQ of the season for dinner!!! Scott took Daniel to the annual geek fest (otherwise know as Armageddon) on Monday morning which Nicola & I watched Barbie movies from bed. Then we had MacDonald's Hot Cakes for breakfast & I didn't even make her get out of her PJ's (we drove through). Then the kids went to the park with Nana & Poppa in the afternoon. All round a great weekend, even the sun shone!
This is the LO I did over the weekend with one of my new Bo Bunny papers, Nicola 'helped'


No comments: