Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sketchbook Retreat

The weekend was FABULOUS as usual!! Lianne's canvas class was really enjoyable, so much so I have started to make 3! I haven't finished with the photo transfers on the first one & the third only has its paint on it, but this is the second one. It is a pressie for my girlfriend (don't think she checks my blog) When she told me her son said this I just had to capture it for her (she is not a scrapbooker) I am sure everyone (except the kids) thought I was mad making them pose in the elevator at Borders, but I probably am! This Lo is from the Crafty Tart goodie bag. The paper is Bo Bunny & I LOVE Bo Bunny atm, it is so cute! I used some glass sprinkle thingies on the trees (thanks Heidi) Not a very exciting Lo, but hey,
I am at home with Nicola for the second day in a row, poor thing has a high temp & threw up in our bed this morning. She seems to be getting better as she has had lunch today. Scott is staying home tomorrow if she isn't well enough to go to school.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them both! cant wait to see the other canvas's