Sunday, August 8, 2010

Been at bit stressed lately

whole lot of stuff going on... but the good news is that we have our permit for our alterations & the builder is starting in a few weeks! We have been tidying & sorting. Daniel & Nicola will be sharing a room while they are being done, then the big swapping will begin. We can't wait!!! Nicola & I have even started stripping wallpaper down stairs :)
We found this baby Pixi Pic of Daniel in a box while we were tidying. Yes that is a Prima flower, but I made the pearl swirl thingy myself cos I wanted them that colour. Both of the frame papers are Xmas paper, I am trying to use them in non Xmas ways.

This frame is a SCAL that I made from a scanned pic. It can out really well I think. But I feel like the LO needs something else, if you have any suggestions please tell me. This photo is from Pipins, the girls all made flowers for mothers day :)

Daniel helped me choose the colours for this LO. It is SCAL file from SVG cuts.com, Memory Garden. I bought them awhile ago but hadn't had time to use them. When it was finished Daniel said he likes my LO even better than the original I was copying from :) I have trained him well.

Yes that is me! It was taken in '88 when we went on a family holiday to Surfers paradise in Oz. I was so excited when I got this pic taken. I am proud of myself for making the boarder star SCAL myself from individual stars.

No comments: