Tuesday, September 28, 2010

busy bees....

Since I last blogged we have been very busy, to busy to blog infact.
I had the weekend off at Megan's Scrapbooking retreat which was awesome!! It was so lovely to have some time out with friends. I did about 5 LO's that all need journalling. Louise's class was great, I am thinking of giving it to mum & dad for Xmas as I did a LO of them. Lianne's class was cool too, learnt a new technique which shall be used over & over again :) I unpacked into the new study, sort of, it is all stacked in the corner so I can't show yet.
While I was away Scott wallpapered our bedroom & half of the wardrobe; & he tiled half the ensuite floor. He also finished painting all the skirtings & architraves. I don't think he slept at all!
We finished wallpapering downstairs last night & it looks good.
They FINALLY laid our drivway on Monday. Our lovely neighbour was home for the day & took photos for me.
Today the carpet arrived! He finished the bedroom, hall & wardrobe, but not the stairs. He is coming back tomorrow to do them. Scott & I are so excited we just finished moving our bed down there. we are going to sleep in our new room tonight!More drama, but I don't feel like talking about it right now. Night all xx

No comments: