Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My little white boy :)

Tonight Daniel's school Kapa Haka (Maori) group performed at the Howick Maori Spring Festival. This is the first stage of making him Maori, hehe.He really enjoys it as you can see, I think it is hilarious, but also think it is great. Kids these days are so much more confident than we ever were. No way I would have volunteered to do that at 10. (this is my fav pic) I dunno why they are so different, but think it is great. He also has a wonderful reading voice. He was reading all the information signs at Kelly Tarltons to us in the weekend. He put such expression into his voice, reads so confidently & doesn't loose his place like I used to.
I am so proud of him. He is already more than I ever was. I wonder what he shall achieve in life. I can't wait to see.

It was Daniel's last game of hockey last weekend & prize giving. His Team got the 8 a side Team of the year for our club :) Very cool :)

No comments: