Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trademe rocks :)

But first things first...
House update. Bathroom is finished & looks really nice, just some minor paint touch ups needed to be done now.
We did the Trellis fence last weekend, so thought we were pretty much done. However we failed our final inspection because the exterior wasn't painted!! The builder told us not to paint so that the inspector could see all the sealant. So guess what we did this weekend?Picked up the shelf I bought off trademe for $1 from out west, it is perfect for my paint & stuff. I also got these awesome bins to put my ribbons & flowers in. So pretty i was just looking at them & feeling inspired last night, but i can't see my desk yet. So I am going to do some more sorting & tidying now.....




2 comments:

Danice said...

great to see renovations, and i know the pain and joy of plastering and painting, but what colour did you use on your study walls? is it a dulux colour?

Kerry-Sue Thomson said...

nah, it is wallpaper. Not that there is much left after all ourselves are up ;-P