Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More Bo Bunny LO's

So when Shona & I went to the Bo Bunny day the other weekend, they gave us 2 range packs, including paper, brads, stickers, rub-ons & brads, free, very cool!! We got Peacock Lane & Petal Pushers collections. I love Peacock lane & already had some of the matching flowers & paper. I also used the BoBunny Chunky Charms Swirls & Brackets Chipboard stickers they gave us for the class. They were brown so I UTEE'd (Pipe Dream Ink in Macquarine & Lilly Pilly)& them stamped them. The stamp didn't come out to well cos I was scared (I used my new Stampin' Up! En Francais background stamp) I must thank my mum for the inspiration for his LO. I looked at the 12 x12 diecut flower & thought "What am I gonna do with that?" Mum suggested cutting it asymmetrically & away I went. My emporium ribbons & sequins matched perfectly :) The pattern paper behind the chipboard letters is DCWV Madly in Love range that I got for a bargain awhile ago, beautiful paper. The sparklely strips are actually tinsel, hehe.

No comments: