Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy Creating OTP?

Do all these count as OTP projects? Can't get any more off the page than a bed!
Nicola got a new bed for her birthday & wanted it painted rainbow.  So each draw is a colour of the rainbow & the base is her fave pink.  I think it worked well & she is very happy.  She has even made her bed properly every morning since she got it.
I saw this rose iron candelabra on the footpath outside work & had to take it home. 
 It is now the centerpiece of our dining room table.  Thanks to Louise for the birds.  The paper roses are Kaiser & the bird cage is Twiddleybitz.  The velvet leaves are from Spotlight.
 While I was a Spotlight looking for something unrelated i saw that patterns were on sale.  I accidently collect fabric but it just sits in the cupboard.  Baby needed a new sweat shirt & pants & when I saw the patterns.  She chose which patterns we were buying & what I made. I wanted a sweatshirt, she wanted the poncho.  She loves the  trackpants & barely takes them off.  The dress fabric I bought when we lived in Napier.  I finally made the Creeper face for the back of D's sweatshirt.  He is very happy.

 I made this little Teddy bear from a Scrapbooking stencil, it is felt.  It is small enough to  be posted to my B.I.L. for his baby. Don't tell them, it will be a surprise!
 What is this? A Layout???  I know I am shocked too.  I have been trying to finish sewing before I start on scrapbooking again. (shhh...I still have I more teddy to make)   I took these photos of my boy when we were away last school holidays & I love them.  They are just so him.  This LO came together quiet easily as I have heaps of stuff i have got over the years for his gaming pages.  The paper is DCWV Generation Tech & the stickers are Jodie Foster.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow love the candle holder that is sooooo awesome , i love finding little things and adding to them make them better and totally unique to you
Love the gaming layout to my oldest is a big gamer so im seeing something similar in his future LOs
Have you ever been to a creative memories demonstation ? Im hosting one in mid august if youd like to come along see some of the products etc. Have a wine or two and some nibbles
Youd be more than welcome the more the merrier